Social Security Law Attorneys and Lawyers
Our Company believes that we must include citizens with disabilities in all aspects of society. As our population ages, and more families experience disability first-hand, many people are coming to understand that the cost of exclusion, isolation, and segregation of people with disabilities is too high. It is a direct violation of American principles and laws to discriminate and leave people with disabilities unprotected.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was passed in 1990 to give civil rights protections to those with disabilities. If you have suffered an injury that has resulted in a disability, you may be able to collect compensation from Social Security.
Our team of legal practitioners is strongly committed to uphold your rights to these income benefits and can give you the professional and expert assistance you need to have a successful claim. Our social security attorney will ensure that you get the maximum benefits that you are entitled to under the law. It is our undertaking to guarantee that you have the competent representation of an experienced social security lawyer behind you.
What We Do
Our thorough understanding of Social Security disability programs and the entitlement process, particularly for Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income benefits, enables us to obtain those benefits for you more successfully, more conveniently, and more quickly than you could on your own. Our area of expertise also covers cases involving charges of income benefits overpayment by the SSA. Our goal is to help our clients through the Social Security process with representation that is both highly effective and responsive to their needs.
We will accomplish the following:
- Determine what benefits you are eligible for and whether you are likely to be considered "disabled" under Social Security rules and regulations;
- Complete all the necessary forms and paperwork;
- Contact your medical providers and obtain copies of your records and request individualized reports that address your functional limitations and your disabilities in relation to Social Security’s disability categories;
- Arrange for additional medical exams or vocational evaluations, as necessary;
- Request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge and prepare you and your case for the hearing;
- Represent you at your hearing, present evidence on your behalf and question any expert witnesses who are called to testify;
- Reopen (if possible) your old applications for benefits so that you will be entitled to the largest possible lump sum payment of past due benefits, and review Social Security's benefit calculations to insure that you are properly paid;
- Continue to appeal your case through all administrative levels of appeal, and into federal court.
Our Los Angeles social security disability lawyer knows what proof the Social Security Administration requires for Social Security Disability, SSI Disability benefits and even in overpayment cases. It is our goal to spare you from the necessity of waiting in long government lines and the chance that your claim like may be jeopardized by government clerk's incorrect notation on your disabled condition.
Accident attorney will take care all aspects of your case including complicated paper work will be handled professionally. No fee is collected if your social security disability claim is not won, and fees are only collected on the back end.
Hence, if you believe you are entitled to workers compensation, disability compensation and/or disability discrimination and needs an immediate assistance or any disability legal help and employment attorney services, just contact us and we’ll provide you the best and good workers compensation attorney , disability lawyer as well as disability insurance lawyer for you.
Whether you reside in Los Angeles, California or in any places of the United States, and you are looking for a skilled and experienced security disability attorney willing to help you secure your social security disability benefit, just contact us and we‘ll provide you a Los Angeles disability attorney, California disability attorney, Michigan disability attorney, or an Illinois disability attorney as soon as you need them.
Together with this, our site may also assist you with further Social Security Disability issues such as Federal Social Security Tax , Social Security Insurance , as well as provides you with a Social Security Death Index for Social Security Death Benefit Attorneys to help you out with Social Security Administration Death Benefits. Plus, we may as well provide you more valuable information regarding these subjects.
Contact us and we will affirm our commitment towards affording you improved accessibility to equal opportunity, full participation, independent living, and economic self-sufficiency as a person with disabilities, through your successful disability claims.
Our Disability Specialties
5273 Melrose Ave., Suite 103 Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Tel No: 1-866-998-2545
- Email: [email protected]